This blogsite is a summary of Cole Jones' views on sports and his school (Prairie Point Elementary) and community (Kansas City Missouri)
Monday, December 6, 2010
Schooldays
I like school but somtimes theres just to much work. Like today when I was at computers I had to do stare math and stare reading. Things that I like are recess, science, and lunch. My teachers name is Mrs. Bolger. I'm in 3rd grade and I'm 9 years old. My school is called ( Prairie Point Elementrey ). My school has a kickball staduim. The playground is about 150 yards. There is a socer fild and baseball fild. My friends play football on the socer field. Everey day I walk home from school. When it is to cold my mom picks me up in the parkinglot were all the bus's are parked. On the last day of school I ride the bus. On indoor recess I play silentball. School is cool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment